Photo Submission Guidelines
- No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans, or other branding.
- Canucks branded attire only. No third-party branding, including branding on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or branding of other NHL or professional sports teams.
- No offensive or negative comments.
- No personal identification such as names, e-mail addresses, license plates, phone numbers, or street addresses.
- No names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person without permission.
- No political statements, logos, slogans, or other political content.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons.
- No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos.
- Your image must fill the entire top section of the cutout with no gaps or spaces or it is likely to be rejected.
- For best results:
-Place your head as close as possible to the top of the cutout.
-Take a photo with a white background.
Canucks Sports & Entertainment reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate including sizing of the image. Canucks Sports & Entertainment will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any reason. All cutouts may be removed at the discretion of the team if fans are allowed to return to the games in person or for any reason they deem necessary.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQ or email email@example.com.